Recipe by MsRobbyn
I add a little boost to my plain chocolate protein shake to make it more like a smoothie, but not adding much more fat or sugar. Whip it up with some crushed ice and it's absolutely delicious!
- 1 scoop evopro chocolate protein powder
- 4 ounces light almond milk
- 4 ounces cold water
- 10 frozen blueberries
- 3 ounces fat free Greek yogurt
- crushed ice, to your desired consistency
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender and let is whip up for a minute or two. It makes for a very filling, satisfying protein boost for you! If desired, you could replace the blueberries with either strawberries or a bit of banana, or replace the fruit period with a shot of espresso. You can also use soy milk rather then the almond milk, or just use 8 oz. of water. It all depends on your tastes and what you're looking to achieve!