Posted for a request for chestnut puree recipes. From "Chocolate Heaven".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter& sugar together until pale& creamy.
- 2Add the chestnut puree, about 2 tablespoons at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- 4Place over a saucepan of simmering water until the chocolate is melted, stirring until smooth.
- 5Stir the chocolate into the chestnut mixture until combined, then add the brandy.
- 6Pour the filling into the cold pie crust.
- 7Level the surface until smooth.
- 8Refrigerate until set.
- 9Decorate with whipped cream, chocolate leaves or dusted with cocoa.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Chestnut Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1064 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4798.0
- Calories from Fat 2592
- Total Fat 288.0 g
- Saturated Fat 149.8 g
- Cholesterol 243.8 mg
- Sodium 1809.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 553.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.2 g
- Sugars 52.3 g
- Protein 63.8 g