Recipe by Messie Chef
This is my own take on a simple snack mix for preschoolers, but ingredients are the result of mom's late night cravings. Don't measure, it's about 1/2 box of each ceral and 1/2 bag of pretzels. If you like chocolate and peanut butter as much as I do, whip up a batch...some for your kids and some for your desk drawer at work. *** Note: Teddy Grahams should be CHOCOLATEY CHIP instead of Chocolate...waiting for Zaar to add that ingredient.
Top Review by racrgal
VERY economical especially if you use the bagged cereals instead of the boxed cereals. Sweetie was delighted with the mix of flavors for his lunch. Yes, like most men, he's just a big kid. This will become a lunch box staple. Thanks Messie Chef!
- 1656.13 ml Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1656.13 ml peanut butter Captain Crunch cereal
- 198.44 g small pretzels, salted
- 283.49 g box Teddy Grahams chocolate graham snacks
- 453.59 g bag M&M's plain chocolate candy