- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey tenderloins (2)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat an oblong baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except turkey. Rub mixture onto all surfaces of the turkey.
- Place the turkey in a baking dish and bake 40 minutes, until juices no longer run pink when turkey is pierced, turning turkey over halfway through cooking time.
- Slice the turkey and pour the cooking juices over the slices.