Recipe by KeyWee
This is a great appetizer that can be partially made ahead of time (guests always comment that I can spend time visiting yet still feed them nicely! - why should the cook miss the fun!!?)
Top Review by GaylaJ
These made a nice Sunday afternoon snack. I used leftover chicken, so they were very quick to put together. I skipped greasing the muffin pans with margarine, otherwise followed your recipe. Thanks for sharing it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts (, cubed)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (chopped)
- 24 wonton wrappers (3" square)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, garlic salt& pepper until smooth.
- Stir in the chicken& green onions.
- Set aside.
- Lightly grease a 24-count mini-muffin pan with the margarine and press a wonton wrapper into each one.
- Bake cups at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and fill each wrapper with one tablespoon of the chicken mixture.
- Return pan to oven and bake 5 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with paprika& serve.