- 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 2 tablespoons finely minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin (or curry powder)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken and bacon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients to make the dressing. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Combine dressing with chicken mixture. Add the dressing slowly to make the desired consistency.
- Chill and stir again before serving.
- Serve on your favorite bread or top some lettuce greens.