Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Any time I have any left over chicken I make this chicken salad. Even if I only have a little bit of Chicken I just scale it down. It's really good!
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 2 tablespoons finely minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin (or curry powder)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine chicken and bacon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients to make the dressing. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Combine dressing with chicken mixture. Add the dressing slowly to make the desired consistency.
- Chill and stir again before serving.
- Serve on your favorite bread or top some lettuce greens.
WoW! What a awesome and easy dish to make. I cant wait to share this with my family.
Wow! This is like no other chicken salad I have ever had! I subbed onion powder for green onions b/c I am not a fan. I used pepper bacon from a local grocery store. I think I ate two servings for lunch! All my coworkers were jealous and wanted the recipe. I will definitely make again! Thanks! Made for spring PAC 2010.