I came up with this one on the fly when I was a cook at a golf club to use as a daily special. It quickly became a customer favorite! Very simple to make and very tasty. Can also be used as a main course, without the bun, or on top of spaghetti. I also used to lightly toast the kaiser rolls in the oven for a little something extra!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Pound chicken with tenderizer until thin.
- 3Coat chicken with flour, egg mixture, and bread crumbs.
- 4Pan or deep fry chicken until fully cooked.
- 5Place cooked chicken on cookie sheet or shallow baking dish.
- 6Spread marinara sauce on top of chicken.
- 7Top chicken with provolone cheese.
- 8Place in oven, heat until cheese is completely melted.
- 9Remove from oven, place chicken on roll, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmigiana Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 782.5
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 246.8 mg
- Sodium 1777.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 55.5 g