From Reynolds Wrap recipe attached to a packet of chicken. I just made iewe's "Grilled Sweet-And-Sour Chicken Packets" and it worked so well that when I saw this recipe I just had to post it to keep it for next weeks dinner plans. I hope you enjoy it too.
- Preheat grill to a medium high heat.
- Tear foil into 12x18-inch sheets and spray each with non-stick spray.
- Center one chicken breast onto each sheet.
- Spoon 1/4 c pasta sauce over each chicken breast.
- Top each with some zucchini slices or broccoli florets.
- Sprinkle each with some parmesan cheese.
- Fold up sides and double fold the top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for circulation inside.
- Grill 15-20 minutes in a covered grill until chicken reaches a temperature of 170 degrees at the thickest part.
- Cut small slits in top of foil to release steam.
- Either serve in foil packets or remove from pack and place chicken on some pasta noodles. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese before serving.