1/6 Photos of Chicken Parmesan Foil Packets
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to a medium high heat.
- 2Tear foil into 12x18-inch sheets and spray each with non-stick spray.
- 3Center one chicken breast onto each sheet.
- 4Spoon 1/4 c pasta sauce over each chicken breast.
- 5Top each with some zucchini slices or broccoli florets.
- 6Sprinkle each with some parmesan cheese.
- 7Fold up sides and double fold the top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for circulation inside.
- 8Grill 15-20 minutes in a covered grill until chicken reaches a temperature of 170 degrees at the thickest part.
- 9Cut small slits in top of foil to release steam.
- 10Either serve in foil packets or remove from pack and place chicken on some pasta noodles. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan Foil Packets
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.0
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.4 mg
- Sodium 679.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 35.9 g