Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this one on-line. Haven't tried it yet but I know this recipe is one we will enjoy. From The Blue Spruce Inn in Lander, Wyoming
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- Preheat over to 350F Preheat fry pan and heat olive oil Coat chicken pieces in flour/salt mixture Brown in hot olive oil.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a 2-qt.
- shallow baking dish.
- Saute garlic& onion in drippings until onion is tender.
- Stir in mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, oregano, and olives.
- Top chicken with tomato-olive sauce.
- Top with sliced cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.