This is one of those dishes that you might find making over and over again. There is so much you can add to this and it still taste great.
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml margarine
- 453.59 g chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut into cubes
- 118.29 ml onion, finely chopped
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 236.59 ml water
- 177.44 ml long grain rice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml paprika
- In a large skillet heat oil and margarine.
- Add chicken and onion cook and stir until chicken is lightly browned and onions are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 370°F for 1 hour or until rice is tender.