Recipe by Color Guard Mom
I got this recipe from my mother-in-law. I don't remember where she got it from. My hubby and boys love it. It's very simple to make and is great served with a salad and biscuits. Prep time does not include cooking the chicken and rice.
Top Review by Nasseh
I love the simplicity & ease of this recipe. After a long hard day of work it was wonderful not spend another hour cooking dinner. I made the recipe with an extra half cup of rice & only 8 oz of cheese. Made for Went to Market Tag
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shredded chicken in the bottom of a lightly sprayed casserole dish.
- Spread rice over the chicken.
- Mix soup with one can of water. Pour over the rice and chicken. Stir.
- I add a little bit of cheese and stir it into the mix.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and bubbly (40 minutes or so). Season to taste.