Leslie O's Note:
I tried these in an Italian Deli.Some people use mozzarella, or even pepper jack cheese. I prefer parmesan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean peppers by cutting the pepper around the stem (like you would a pumpkin), and cleaning out the seeds.
- 2Cut cheese in small squares.
- 3Wrap small strips of ham around diced cheese cubes.
- 4Place each cube into a pepper.
- 5Place finished peppers into the jar (be sure to drain the jar of all liquid first).
- 6Pour olive oil over peppers enough to cover.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pepper Shooters
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.9
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 337.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: