1/1 Photo of Cherry Peanut Butter Balls
Source: Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and vanilla; mix well.
- 2Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4Pat cherries dry with paper towel.
- 5Dust hands with additional confectioners' sugar.
- 6Wrap each cherry with a rounded tablespoon full of peanut butter mixture; shape into a ball (Peanut butter mixture may need to be refrigerated occasionally while rolling cherries.).
- 7Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 8In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth.
- 9Dip peanut butter balls in chocolate; place on waxed paper.
- 10Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.8
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 85.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g