Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 45 mins
Taken from an Easy Home Cooking magazine Dec 2005. Cooking time includes chill time.
Make and share this Cherry Fudge Logs recipe from Food.com.
- Place chocolate chips and condensed milk in a med saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cherries and vanilla.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Divide mixture in half, place each portion on a 20in piece of waxed paper.
- Shape each piece into a 12in log.
- Press walnuts onto log.
- Wrap tightly, chill 2 hrs or until firm.
- Remove waxed paper and cut into 1/4in slices.
- Store in fridge.
I absolutely loved this recipe. I was surprised how easy it was to make as well. I was short of time so I did chill then cut into squares rather than making logs. To do this it required a little longer to chill before cutting. Thanks for a keeper!
Really, really enjoyed making these logs, what with the combo of cherries & chocolate! My other half conned me out of some to take & share at work, but the rest were for right here, to pacify the cravings of THIS chocoholic! Definitely something I plan to make again & the recipe is now in my holiday gift ideas cookbook! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]