Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 45 mins
Taken from an Easy Home Cooking magazine Dec 2005. Cooking time includes chill time.
Make and share this Cherry Fudge Logs recipe from Food.com.
- Place chocolate chips and condensed milk in a med saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cherries and vanilla.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Divide mixture in half, place each portion on a 20in piece of waxed paper.
- Shape each piece into a 12in log.
- Press walnuts onto log.
- Wrap tightly, chill 2 hrs or until firm.
- Remove waxed paper and cut into 1/4in slices.
- Store in fridge.