Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was on the Pizza Kit box when I was a teenager (years ago). I haven't seen it in a long time, but it's one of my favorite comfort foods. Our family is fairly large, so I use the "Family Size" box now.
- 1 (31 7/8 ounce) box cheese pizza mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups very warm water
- oil (for frying)
- Pour crust mix and cheese packet into a bowl and stir to combine. You may add up to 1/2 cup parmesan or romano cheese, if desired.
- Stir in water as directed in step 1 on box. Set aside.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees.
- While oil is heating, roll crust mix onto large greased cookie sheet and cut into 1x2 inch squares with pizza cutter. Makes about 80.
- Fry squares, a few at a time in oil, turning when browned.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with heated pizza sauce.
Great recipe! Quick & easy!! I made these for a New Years party & everyone loved them! My sister & her hubby said the leftovers were great heated in the microwave.