Recipe by bigherbncv
I found this recipe on a bag of ORE IDA frozen hash browns and it looked good so I tried it and it was excellent.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion (optional)
- 1 (30 ounce) packageore-ida* country-style hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350deg.
- Coat 13"x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowlm whisk together soup, sour cream, salt & pepper.
- Stir in cheese, onion (if using) and Hash Browns until well mixed.
- Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- In medium bowl mix cereal & butter, Sprinkle evenly on top of hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, or until hot & bubbly.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY.