1/2 Photos of Cheesy Grits Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Every summer we use to have a fish fry at my DH's grandparents. I was always asked to bring the grits and never went home with leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat water and salt to boiling.
- 2Gradually add grits and return to boiling.
- 3Reduce heat.
- 4Simmer uncovered, stirring for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and allow to cool, slightly.
- 6Add cheese, butter and eggs, mix well to ensure all of the grits are incorporated.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees until a light golden brown, about 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Grits Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.0
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 703.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 17.4 g