Anyone can put a slice of cheese on top of a burger - but then it wouldn't be oozing out of the middle, would it? No, it would not! From kraftrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Mix meat and 2 tablespoons steak sauce; shape into 8 (1/4-inch thick) patties. Fold each slice of cheese into quarters; place on 4 patties. Top with remaining patties; pinch edges together to seal.
- 3Grill 5 minutes on each side or until done (160°F), placingbuns, cut-side down, on grill grate the last 2 minutes.
- 4Fill buns with lettuce, burgers, remaining steak sauce and bacon.
- 5KRAFT KITCHEN'S TIPS:.
- 6SPECIAL EXTRA: Cut 1 red pepper into 1/2-inch wide strips; grill with patties 5 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender and lightly charred. Add to sandwiches with bacon.
- 7SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with fresh fruit and baked chips to round out the meal.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.3
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.4 mg
- Sodium 836.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 36.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce
OSCAR MAYER Bacon