1/1 Photo of Cheese " Steak" Pizza
This recipe looks really good. I got it off my ground beef package. It states to look for more at the website beefitswhatsfordinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°.
- 2Brown ground round in large in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 minutes.
- 3Add onion and bell pepper; cook until beef is not pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, breaking beef up into small crumbles.
- 4Pour off drippings; season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- 6Top with beef mixture, then cheese.
- 7Bake in 400° oven 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 8Makes 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese " Steak" Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.3
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 576.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 21.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust