This recipe looks really good. I got it off my ground beef package. It states to look for more at the website beefitswhatsfordinner.
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Brown ground round in large in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 minutes.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook until beef is not pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, breaking beef up into small crumbles.
- Pour off drippings; season with salt and pepper.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Top with beef mixture, then cheese.
- Bake in 400° oven 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Makes 6 servings.