Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This keeps well for a few days in the fridge. Great to have on hand to serve when friends pop in
- 4 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate overnight, covered to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve with crackers or toast bits.
This was quick & easy to make, and delicious! I made it to take on an out of town trip with several other couples, and it was a hit. Very good with crackers, as well as with tortilla chips.
Absolutely delicious. Creamy, spicy, what more could you ask of a spread?
I used 4 fresh jalepenos (large) and some bacon and it was awesome!! Thanks :)