1/1 Photo of Cheddar Cheese Spritz Crackers
Crowd-pleasing treat. A cookie press works best to make this appetizer, but you can also roll out the dough and just cut with cookie cutters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together butter and cheese.
- 2Add egg yolks, pepper, mustard, salt, and sugar; beat until well blended.
- 3Add flour and stir until smoothly blended.
- 4Form dough into balls, put into a spritz cookie press and shape crackers on baking sheets.
- 5Or chill dough for 1 hour, roll on a floured surface and cut with fancy cookie cutters, then place on baking sheets.
- 6Decorate with seeds if desired.
- 7Bake uncovered at 375F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Serve warm or cooled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese Spritz Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 66.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g