- 1 fryer chicken, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coors beer
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from chicken and wash thoroughly.
- Place in zip top plastic bag.
- Add salad dressing and beer.
- Allow to marinate at least 4 hours in refrigerator.
- Barbecue chicken on a covered outside grill.
- Frequently baste with marinade, approx.
- every 20 minutes.
- Any kind of beer will do.
- Also any kind of salad dressing- the more robust, the better.