- 1 1⁄2 lbs carrots, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add carrots to a saucepan; add water to cover; bring to a boil; cook 20-25 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Add carrots, butter, and the rest of the ingredients to a food processor.
- Process until mixture is smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart souffle dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until set.