Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
i wanted to make molded candy with carob powder this easter. i havent dont it yet, but i put this recipe here for safe keepin. it sounds easy and yummy though!
- 3⁄4 cup carob powder
- 2⁄3 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons date sugar (fine) or 2 tablespoons chopped dates (fine)
- 1⁄4 cup molasses or 1⁄4 cup sorghum
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons soymilk
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- combine all the liquid ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the dry mixture to the liquid. If batter is too thick gradually add soy milk until creamy.
- Put mixture in freezing tray, and freeze.