1/1 Photo of Caribbean Coconut Curry Sauce
Katie Hums's Note:
This sauce has the most amazing aroma and flavor. Very fresh, spicy and sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk cream of coconut and fresh lime juice in small bowl until smooth.
- 2Stir in green onions, curry powder, cayenne pepper and salt.
- 3(Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.) Brush half of sauce over chicken or seafood before and during grilling.
- 4Pass remaining sauce separately.
- 5NOTE: I usually serve this dish with a side of frijoles negros (black beans) and saffron rice cooked with pineapple juice instead of water.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Coconut Curry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.4
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 636.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g