Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Different from most, this baked brie recipe is truly outstanding and never fails to get rave reviews. It is so good it is usually the focal point of our holiday buffet table.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll the crescent rolls leaving it in one continuous sheet of dough.
- Wrap the wheel of brie in the crescent roll dough and seal the joining edges.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the brie is baking, melt butter in small saucepan and add enough brown sugar to make a paste.
- Remove brie from oven and pour brown sugar paste onto the top.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on serving platter.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before serving with a variety of crackers.