Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dessert "pizza" is wonderful for parties, showers, and is a real kid-pleaser! It boasts a soft cookie crust, light cream cheese sauce, and crisp apples among the delicious treats that make up the topping. For parents: this is a good way to sneak fruit into your kids' diet!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Roll out dough into a large cookie (should be about 3/4" thick) on a cookie sheet.
- Bake appx. 17 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla with a speed mixer until well blended.
- Spread mixture evenly over cookie.
- Peel and slice your apples. Cut apple slices into bite-sized chunks and arrange evenly over pizza.
- Microwave caramel topping appx. 45 seconds or until warm; drizzle evenly over apples. Chop pecans sprinkle over apples.
- Serve this "pizza" by cutting it into wedges.
This was delicious and it does add pizzazz to a table setting and looks like it would take a lot of time to make when actually it is very simple.
I used chocolate chip cookie dough instead of sugar cookie dough and did not add the extra baking time as we prefer a chewier cookie to a crispy one but it still held up well when cut and served.
Absolutely amazing. It was delicious and the perfect fall dessert! I found the recipe after having it at a party, and everyone who tried it at my party asked for the recipe. WONDERFUL! Thanks, A.P.
This is amazing! I have brought it to a few functions now and it is always a huge success, and so easy to make!