Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun thing to make with your kids, and hand out at Christmas time. NOTE: You will need a hot-glue gun. **Sorry for not being sure about some of the weights like with the gum. I searched forever looking for it but couldn't find it and they wouldn't let me post without a weight. Altough there was no need for a weight...**
- 1 roll Lifesavers candy (1.14 oz)
- 1 chewing gum (5 sticks per pack, 1 oz?)
- 1 chocolate rollo candy (1.7 oz)
- 1 Hershey chocolate kiss
- 1 mini hershey's chocolate bar (0.49 oz)
- 1 starburst candy (.5 oz?)
- 4 round peppermint candies
- Glue the roll of Lifesavers candy to the pack or gum.
- Glue the peppermint candies on each side to make the wheels.
- Glue the Hershey's Kiss on the top-end of the Lifesavers to make the train smokestack.
- On the other end of the train glue a Rollo candy to make the engineer's room - glue a small candy on top for the roof (use a Starburst candy or mini chocolate bar).
- Take your mini Hershey's bar and run a glue the entire length and place on back end of the Candy Train.