1/2 Photos of Cajun Style Beef and Beans
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I want to thank puppitypup and her DH,Dave for inspiring me to come up with this recipe. And the recipe that gave me the idea was Dave's Cajun Kielbasa. For the beans you could also use the same size can of either kidney or red beans. Serve with you favorite biscuit or cornbread recipe. Submitted to "ZAAR" on September 13, 2007
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion until meat is lightly browned.
- 2Drain grease from meat and onion,return to skillet.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 4After reaching a rolling boil,cover with lid and cook on low for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Style Beef and Beans
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 244.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 23.2 g