Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nothing flavors your turkey or other poultry better than injecting the marinade deep into the meat. This is a very easy recipe--enjoy!
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons garlic juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 tablespoons louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all and let dissolve to blend.
- Inject your turkey (or what ever) at least 24 hours before cooking.
- Bake, fry, smoke, or grill your bird.
Definitely easy and delivers major flavor even without marinating for 24 hrs.! Was out of La. hot sauce, subbed Tabasco so turkey was extra spicy!
Amazing taste!! Did as directed and will use again this year!!