1/2 Photos of Cabbage With Green Peas
Chef Dudo's Note:
A friend sent me this. She used it as a side dish with chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core the cabbage and slice into fine long shreds.
- 2Preheat the oil over medium-high heat in a large heavy skillet.
- 3When hot add the cumin seeds and bay leaves, cooking for just a few seconds.
- 4Add the cabbage and peas, stirring to mix well.
- 5Add the turmeric and cayenne, mixing well.
- 6Cover and reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender Add the chili, salt and sugar, stir to mix.
- 7Cover and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat, add the garam masala, stir gently to mix and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage With Green Peas
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 524.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g