Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Everybody loved these cookies. I used everything from Snickers to Peanut Butter Cups--whatever I could find in the cupboards. I'm glad I doubled the recipe. I skipped the parchment paper and didn't miss it. Serving size is estimated. Recipe courtesy of Recipegirl.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter and both sugars in large bowl until well-blended.
- Add egg and vanilla, and beat until fluffy.
- Beat in the flour, salt, and baking soda. Stir in butterfingers (dough will be moist).
- Chill cookie dough at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using 1 rounded tablespoon of dough for each cookie, drop dough in mounds onto prepared baking sheets, spacing 3 inches apart (about 8 cookies per sheet, cookies will spread).
- Bake cookies until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer parchment with cookies to rack and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.