Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Make and share this Busy Day Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Combine all meatball ingredients, Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Mix sauce ingredients well. Pour over meatballs in a glass baking pan. Refrigerate until baking time.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Baste one or twice while cooking. Do not brown meatballs first.
wow these were sooooo good. my fussy dh loved them. he said u didn't make these from scratch did you and i could say yes and showed him the recipe. he was surprised. I servered them over spaghetti and we had the left overs the next night. thanks made for spring 09 PAC in the Cooking Contests & Events forum.