1/1 Photo of Buffalo Hot Wings-Anchor Bar Style
1 hr 15 mins
Chele D's Note:
These are the best hot wings IMHO. I don't like my hands to be really sloppy and the trip through the oven after frying solves this. Add as much heat as you like. I prefer the flavor of Red Hot sauce, but use your favorite. Add some Cayenne pepper to kick it to your desired heat level. Serve with my blue cheese dressing. Serves one hungry wing-lover or up to 4.
My Private Note
wing se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and preheat oil in a deep fryer to 375.
- 2Fry wings for 8 minutes. (Do this in batches so you don't over crowd).
- 3Transfer to a tray lined with paper towels to drain.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5In a saucepan, melt butter. Add hot sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Toss wings in sauce. Roast 15-20 minutes in preheated oven.
- 7Serve with Blue cheese or Ranch dressing and celery.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Hot Wings-Anchor Bar Style
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1530.0
- Calories from Fat 1058
- Total Fat 117.5 g
- Saturated Fat 41.0 g
- Cholesterol 513.8 mg
- Sodium 5163.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 108.9 g