- 4 cups Bisquick or 4 cups other biscuit mix
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sugar, to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; butter a muffin tin.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well, adding sugar up to 1/2 cup to your own preference.
- Pour batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
- Serve with honey butter (Paula’s "honey butter" recipe can be found at RecipeZaar #1149320).