1/2 Photos of Brown Sugar Grilled Salmon
Part of our annual trek to the mountains is cooking out streamside. This year I decided to try salmon and found this recipe on another site. I scaled it back to feed 2 and marinated the fish for about 6 hours. It was spectacular. You can baste the fish while it's cooking if you wish, but not necessary. We used a grill basket and oiled it first to prevent sticking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1sprinkle fillets with salt, lemon pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- 2Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, water and oil.
- 3Marinate fish in soy mixture for 2 hours or more.
- 4remove from marinade.
- 5Grill for 7 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.0
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 1472.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 37.5 g