Recipe by Lainey39
This recipe is from Every Day With Rachael Ray.
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
Delicious, easy to make Christmas ham and we all really enjoyed it. I only had 1/4 cup of maple syrup left, so I halved the rest of the glaze ingredients and we were still very happy with the result. Thanks for posting, Lainey!
- 1 (7 1/2-9 lb) cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 canned pineapple rings, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Place the ham facedown in a roasting pan.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, maple syrup and mustard and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook until reduced slightly, about 2 minutes, set aside.
- Brush the baked ham with the glaze, then top with the pineapple rings, securing them with toothpicks.
- Return the ham to the oven and bake uncovered until heated through, 25-30 minutes.