1/2 Photos of Brown-Sugar-Glazed Ham With Pineapple
2 hrs 10 mins
This recipe is from Every Day With Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Place the ham facedown in a roasting pan.
- 3Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- 4Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, maple syrup and mustard and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- 5Cook until reduced slightly, about 2 minutes, set aside.
- 6Brush the baked ham with the glaze, then top with the pineapple rings, securing them with toothpicks.
- 7Return the ham to the oven and bake uncovered until heated through, 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown-Sugar-Glazed Ham With Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1285.9
- Calories from Fat 674
- Total Fat 74.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 399.5 mg
- Sodium 282.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 114.3 g