Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is adapted from one of the Zone Diet cookbooks (remember the Zone Diet?). It's one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast or lunch.
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 apple, skin left on,cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 4 teaspoons slivered almonds
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried cilantro or 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cilantro
- Combine ingredients.
- Eat and be healthy!
I liked it and was ok for a Zone friendly breakfast. The cinnamon, nutmeg and cilantro gave it a unique flavor.
This is a great idea!
Yummy breakfast! I did make a few changes, I used blueberries instead of raisins. Delicious and different with the cilantro! Thanks!