Breakfast Fruit Salad
Refreshing start for the day. Try it with muffin.
- Ready In:
- 1 apple, peeled,cored and sliced
- 1 pear, peeled,cored and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red grapes, cut in half (seedless)
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, in pear juice,drained,discard juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts or 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce or 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash cardamom (optional)
- Combine all fruit in a large bowl.
- Add chopped nuts.
- Toss to mix.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, applesauce,salt and cardomon, mix well.
- Pour yogurt mixture over fruit and toss gently to coat.
- Chill well and lightly toss again before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation