1/1 Photo of Bread Dipping Olive Oil (Similar to Bravo)
This is a recipe very similar to the bread dipping oil they give you at Bravo (an Italian chain restaurant in the USA). My hubby loves it. Serve with rosemary foccacia as they do at Bravo or with your favorite bread (I love french bread or sourdough bread with this). If you like things spicy, feel free to add some crushed red pepper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour olive oil in a bowl and add sun dried tomato paste.
- 2Pour basil, thyme, and rosemary into the palm of your hand and then crush the spices by rolling them in between your thumb and pointer finger. Add to the oil mixture.
- 3Add the garlic and pepper (and salt if you are using it).
- 4Using a fork, stir/mix the spices into the oil.
- 5Allow to sit at room temp for about 4 hours for the flavors to start to blend if you have time. Otherwise, go ahead and serve it right away.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Dipping Olive Oil (Similar to Bravo)
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g