This is pasta packed with flavor. The dry salad dressing mix gives it that extra punch. It has only 4 ingredients, so it falls into my favorite cooking category - quick and easy! I got this from Quick Cooking magazine and modified it a little. The original recipe called for only a 16 oz jar of garlic and onion spaghetti sauce, but I use any flavor of sauce and increased the jar size to 26 oz.
- Cook and then drain pasta.
- In a bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix.
- Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with all of the cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.