1/1 Photo of Bow Tie Pasta Bake
This is pasta packed with flavor. The dry salad dressing mix gives it that extra punch. It has only 4 ingredients, so it falls into my favorite cooking category - quick and easy! I got this from Quick Cooking magazine and modified it a little. The original recipe called for only a 16 oz jar of garlic and onion spaghetti sauce, but I use any flavor of sauce and increased the jar size to 26 oz.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and then drain pasta.
- 2In a bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix.
- 3Add pasta and toss to coat.
- 4Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with all of the cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Tie Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.2
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.6 mg
- Sodium 1305.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix