Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
The bow fold is very easy and nice way to dress up a casual table. It is very pretty with plain or patterned cloth napkins. If using a napkin with patterns use a plain napkin ring for best results! Step by Step Photos are included. Happy Folding!
- 1 cloth, serviette (large)
- 1 cloth, napkin ring (any type napkin ring will work)
- Place napkin on table with on of the corners facing you.
- Fold top and bottom corners of the napkin to the center.
- Fold up from the bottom so that the napkin is in half.
- Fold up from the bottom again, so that the napkin is in half again.
- Bring each end to the other side so that it resembles a bow.
- Put the napkin ring onto on of the ends of the napkin.
- Pull the folded part through the ring with the end.
I saw w/interest the recent posts for napking folding & decided to try a few in an effort to dress up my table for dinner parties. This is so easy to do & ideal for me as I do not starch or iron my napkins & want something soft that gives a sense of casual informality, but is still pretty. Altho not shown in the pic, my tablecloth is also the dark navy blue color. W/the white dishes, colors are in stark contrast & I depend on sml touches to soften the overall look. Your pic is lovely & should be the default, so feel free to make that happen. Thx for sharing this w/us.
Very pretty. Our table is very pretty too!