Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from one of Bobby Flay's shows and my family enjoys it.
Make and share this Bobby Flay's Rib Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Store in an airtight container. Pack on the dry rub onto your next rack of ribs.
excellent rub!!!.I made this for ribs for a Memorial Day picnic, everyone wanted the recipe. I was out of chile powder so I used cajun seasoning mix. Fantastic on ribs. My husband tried it on his venison steak, and and beef steak. Now I'm told to always keep it on hand. Thanks for posting
Delicious!! I love Bobby Flay's recipes!! The only thing I did differently was to add an extra tbl of brown sugar!! Thanks for posting! Also...wanted to add that I covered 3 racks of ribs with this rub and there was still enough leftover for another 2 racks, so it makes a lot.
This is a wonderful rub. I only use 1T salt, and that was plenty for us. I slow cooked baby back ribs in the oven and finished them off on the bbq. Would love to try it on chicken!! Thanks for the posting!