Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
In ‘The Everything Cookies and Brownies Cookbook’
Make and share this Blueberry White Chocolate Chippers recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Cream together butter, shortening, and both sugars.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and lemon peel; beat until well blended.
- Mix dry ingredients together; stir into creamed mixture; blend well.
- Add dried blueberries and white chocolate chips; fold inches.
- Drop by generous, rounded teaspoonfuls onto parchment baking sheets.
- Keep cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, removing from oven when just barely done.
- Cool on pans 5 minutes, remove to rack to cool completely.