In ‘The Everything Cookies and Brownies Cookbook’
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- 2Cream together butter, shortening, and both sugars.
- 3Add eggs, vanilla, and lemon peel; beat until well blended.
- 4Mix dry ingredients together; stir into creamed mixture; blend well.
- 5Add dried blueberries and white chocolate chips; fold inches.
- 6Drop by generous, rounded teaspoonfuls onto parchment baking sheets.
- 7Keep cookies about 2 inches apart.
- 8Bake 8-10 minutes, removing from oven when just barely done.
- 9Cool on pans 5 minutes, remove to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry White Chocolate Chippers
Serving Size: 1 (1192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 59.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: