Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The idea to make these gluten free Blueberries and Cream Cupcakes came from the book Martha Stewart's Cupcakes. While testing, the boys and I were referring to these yummy little gluten free treats as blueberry shortcake cupcakes and as you can imagine, the 3 of us enjoyed every bite. http://www.elanaspantry.com/blueberries-and-cream-cupcakes/
- In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, agave, grapeseed oil and vanilla and blend well with a hand mixer.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet, blending with a hand mixer.
- Gently fold in frozen blueberries.
- Scoop batter one heaping ¼ cup at a time into paper lined cupcake tin.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool 1-2 hours and then top with Whipped Cream Frosting.
- Decorate each cupcake with 4-5 fresh blueberries (place on top of frosting).