1/1 Photo of Blueberries and Cream Cupcakes
Elana's Pantry's Note:
The idea to make these gluten free Blueberries and Cream Cupcakes came from the book Martha Stewart's Cupcakes. While testing, the boys and I were referring to these yummy little gluten free treats as blueberry shortcake cupcakes and as you can imagine, the 3 of us enjoyed every bite. http://www.elanaspantry.com/blueberries-and-cream-cupcakes/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a large bowl, combine eggs, agave, grapeseed oil and vanilla and blend well with a hand mixer.
- 3Mix dry ingredients into wet, blending with a hand mixer.
- 4Gently fold in frozen blueberries.
- 5Scoop batter one heaping ¼ cup at a time into paper lined cupcake tin.
- 6Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Cool 1-2 hours and then top with Whipped Cream Frosting.
- 8Decorate each cupcake with 4-5 fresh blueberries (place on top of frosting).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberries and Cream Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 277.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: