Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Southern Living.
Make and share this Blue Cheese Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Bring butter and water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Take pan from heat; add in flour and pepper, beating with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon until mixture leaves the sides of the pan and forms a smooth ball.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in cheese; let mixture stand for 15 minutes.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto buttered baking sheets.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.