Recipe by Kim1
If you like Pasta Salad I think you might enjoy this.
Top Review by beckymolm
One of my all-time favorite recipes! This salad is such a huge hit in my house that I usually double the recipe so when we take some to bbqs we have a leftover batch for us at home! I definitely recommend using maple bacon, gives it a great flavor.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups diced celery
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumble
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl combine the macaroni,green onions,tomato and celery.
- In a small bowl combine Mayonnaise,vinegar,salt and pepper.
- Pour over macaroni mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving add bacon.