Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Martha Stewart Weddings Summer 2007, the signature cocktail
Make and share this Blackberry Gin Fizz recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces blackberries
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 ounces gin
- 15 mint leaves, torn
- 1 1⁄2 cups seltzer water
- Puree berries and sugar in a food processor. Strain and discard seeds.
- Put 1/3 cup puree, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 2 ounces gin, and 1/3 of the torn mint leaves into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until cold. Pour into two 8 ounce glasses and add 1/4 cup seltzer to each. Repeat twice.
- Garnish with berries and mint sprigs.