Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my sister in-law when my niece graduated from college. It was a big hit at her party.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced rotel
- 12 green onions (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (14 ounce) bottlezesty Italian dressing
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl,mix well.
- Chill and serve with Frito Scoops or your favorite chips.