This is one of my original. Ingredients measures listed are approximate. You will need 1 bar shot glass per person. Will wakeup your taste buds! The hot sauce used can be found here: http://www.buffalowildwings.com/ I have sent this recipe to BWW to add to their menu. SOURCE SHADOWS The nutritional info will be incorrect for this since it keeps listing "buffalo" as an ingredient instead of the sauce. Note: the granulated garlic spread evenly over the hot sauce keeps the blue cheese dressing from sinking into the hot sauce. updated 4/6/2007 - Shadows
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce (I use buffalo wild wings classic)
- 1 pinch granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons kraft roka blue cheese dressing
- pretzel stick, thin for dipping, As required
- Place the hot sauce in bottom 3rd of shot glass.
- Add granulated garlic.
- Top with blue cheese dressing.
- Serve with thin pretzel sticks.
- Will wakeup your taste buds!